[tor-talk] Security concerns with running an exit relay

Hello,

I am interested in running a Tor exit relay, and I have successfully set
one up in the past, but I took it down because I realized that I do not
have any clue how to protect myself if someone who sees lots of Tor
traffic exiting from my IP address decides to attack my router or
computer.

Can you point me to any documentation relating to maintaining your relay's
security? I know that computer security is a large and complex problem,
but just some basic information on likely threats and tips to protect
against them would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much for making the internet awesome,
Ondes