Re: [tor-talk] Onionoo docs JSON parser?

Maybe https://github.com/Ayms/node-Tor/blob/master/lib/build-relays_and_dirs.js

The output is an array with json elements, and it's testing the nodes too.

This version is a bit old, maybe you can take some inspiration or I can update to the latest version if there is an interest.