Re: [tor-talk] Norse Darklist, for blocking Tor

On 06/11/2014 01:59 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:41 PM, Mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Well, we can create a blacklist of sites that block Tor ;)
>
> You mean an exitpolicy blacklist of blocklists (list providers),
> not of subscribing (or homegrown blocking) end sites.

No. I just mean a list of sites that block Tor in some way.

> Were it my exit, I'd just change all their images to cute little onions.

;)

> Either way, effort is better placed educating end sites and
> complaining when you can't read/buy/participate from them,
> etc... which will then bankrupt the list providers.

I agree. And I'd like to have more than anecdotal evidence.

I'm finding, by the way, that craigslist takes about six minutes to load
via Tor, from a VM where most of the other top 50 sites load in 5-20
seconds. Another ten sites refuse to load. I haven't determined why yet.