Re: [tor-talk] Flash executables keep starting in background when using TBB

I'd still really like some help on finding what calls / causes the 2 flash .exe files to start in background. They're ALWAYS shown by Process Explorer, in the *same process tree - directly under TBB.*

Is there a way to determine / log, *if another process is calling* those 2 files, or if determine if TBB, or Flash, is calling the 2 files to start? Even though _no Flash vids are ever played_. Below - Some additional replies to previous comments.