Re: [tor-talk] Tor Phishing in the Wild // Old Sigs

Thanks for the further details Rich.

Not sure if others have contacted them yet so Access' helpline staff
reached out to PIR's abuse team about the fake domain -- phishing &
willful distribution of malware are clear violations of PIR anti-abuse
policy. We'll update when we hear anything concrete back.

I don't know if folks will have any luck with the DNS operator & host,
but they are IT Itch (https://ititch.com). I think PIR will likely be
more responsive.

Michael

Rich Jones:

--
Michael Carbone
Tech & Policy Manager

GPG: 0x81B7A13E
Fingerprint: 25EC 1D0F 2D44 C4F4 5BEF EF83 C471 AD94 81B7 A13E