Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

Basically put, if criminals cannot evade capture, how can anyone with important information to release evade capture?

Especially when they are the greater threat and more resources can be used against them.

The presence of criminal behaviour, enterprises and activity is a 'canary in a cage' that indicates the overall effectiveness of the Tor platform.

The canary is dead.  Something is wrong with Tor and we need to find it.

Regards,

Mark McCarron