Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As far as I know, no hidden service site has ever been compromised
> through an inherent weakness of Tor. Am I wrong in saying that?

i am only aware of one Tor vulnerability that led to compromised
hidden services of affected instances, back in 2007.

also not a government or LE leveraged vuln.

the original argument is based on faulty assumptions.

best regards,