[tor-talk] Matryoshka: Are TOR holes intentional?

http://shofarnexus.com/Blog-2015-01-13

There is a common refrain that he web can never be secure.  Support
for this comes whenever someone is caught or a flaw is found in
software or an algorithm.  The controversies revolving around the TOR
Project in late 2014 seems to give support to this idea that security
is impossible.  We must separate fundamental concepts from flawed
implementations.  We also need to take a serious look at TOR, and
without emotional bias, consider if a serious flaw was designed in.