Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

On 6/19/2015 4:17 AM, Andy Iwanski wrote:
Can someone please help me.  I have lost access to all my files.  I do not understand any of this and need to access my stuff.  I can be reached at XXX-XXX-XXXX.  I tried following the directions but it didn't work.

Also, it's a bad idea to post personal data (phone #, home addresses, etc.) anywhere on the internet that the general public* could access it. * Meaning, spammers, marketers, but possibly also persons w/ some malicious intent.