[tor-talk] Clear net and Tor site on the same server

Why is it suggested not to do this? Does it matter as long as I'm not at
all concerned about privacy? I want to run a wallet-less bitcoin node and
thought I might as well make it accessible via Tor, however it definitely
isn't worth paying for an extra server to serve as a dedicated proxy.

BTW, what kind of memory usage can I get by with to run a Tor server? How
about a Tor node?