[tor-talk] Unable to set master password in tor browser

Hi all,

I am blind and have to use a Firefox module to solve captchas.
The problem is as follow: to use it, I have an account and have to use
Firefox password reccording to log me in to this service.
I though it was optional to set a master password, but it seems it is
not the case with the Tor Browser because when I want to log me in, I
have the dialog box to set my password.
But when I try to set it, when I type it, confirm it then click OK, I
have a dialog box indicating the password couldn't be set.
If I press Cancel, I cannot log in.

Is it a known bug? Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance for the help.

--