[tor-talk] meek-google suspended for terms of service violations

meek-google has not been working since May 13, 2016. It is not because
censors figured out how to block it, but because Google Cloud Platform
suspended the reflector web application (https://meek-reflect.appspot.com/).

The reason given is:
	Your project is being suspended for committing a general terms of service violation.
However, I have not been able to find out any greater level of detail,
not get a response of any kind from Google Cloud Platform. There is a
form to submit an appeal, which I have tried many times to no avail. (It
says, "You will receive a response within 2 business days.") I wrote to
the google-cloud-compliance@xxxxxxxxxx email address and similarly got
no reply.

I will continue to try to find out what's going on. As it is, though, I
don't know anything even about the nature of the presumed violation.

In the meantime, you can use meek-amazon or meek-azure. If you set up
your own CDN instance and point it to the origin domain
https://meek.bamsoftware.com/, it will be faster than the default meek
bridges that come in Tor Browser. (The default ones are rate-limited and
shared among many users.)
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/meek#AmazonCloudFront
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/meek#MicrosoftAzure