Re: [tor-talk] http://jacobappelbaum.net/

I agree with Cecilia on this.

These are serious allegations but,
Allegations are not equal to Convictions.

Should this man not have the right to a fair trial?

The tor project is not about throwing someones rights out the window.

We all have opinions and are free to share them, but it is irresponsible
to publicly defame and bash someone without that person having the
chance to defend themselves in a court of law, no matter how much of a
prick they are.

If there was wrong doing and if Jacob is guilty or not is for a court to
determine.

If you like him or not has nothing to do with his possible guilt or
innocence.

Let us be fair.

Cecilia Tanaka: