Re: [tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

On Jun 5, 2016 5:37 PM, "jacob appelbaum (ioerror) questions" <
jacobappelbaum.net@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> The conspiracy of silence is unravelling around Jake and luckily, it
hasnât been forty years.

My dear,

Sorry, I can't believe in someone who is using Jake's own name for posting
anonimously articles offending him, his reputation and his work.

You want to humiliate him.  It is being a public lynching, real moral
harassment.

Sorry, you are not being a victim.  Now, in this exact moment, you are
acting just exactly like the people you said that were wrong and it is
really disgusting.

**  Transparency and coherence, please.  **

I am an old grumpy lady with a pretty strong flu and an even more terrible
English, really trying to read everything you post here.  I think I deserve
a bit more of logic and respect, please.  This thing you are doing is
really offensive not just for Jake, but for my poor neurons too!  :((((

Cecilia