Re: [tor-talk] Tor (and other nets) probably screwed by Traffic Analysis by now

On 2016-06-05 17:59, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
Another idea is to use
search engines that protect your privacy such as ixquick or duckduckgo
(they store search queries but they don't track individuals (I.e they
don't store your IP Address, as far as we know that is).
Those are solutions of a different kind. What I'm trying to describe is
an "everyone gets everything" private information retrieval approach,
but where the "everything" stored on your machine has enormous value
to you, outside of its role as cover traffic.
-Jonathan

    On Sunday, June 5, 2016 4:49 PM, "notfriendly@xxxxxxxxxx"