Re: [tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

On 06/05/2016 03:52 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Jun 5, 2016 5:37 PM, "jacob appelbaum (ioerror) questions" <
> jacobappelbaum.net@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> The conspiracy of silence is unravelling around Jake and luckily, it
> hasnât been forty years.
>
> My dear,
>
> Sorry, I can't believe in someone who is using Jake's own name for posting
> anonimously articles offending him, his reputation and his work.

I totally agree. "jacobappelbaum.net@xxxxxxxxxx" is being a jerk. Their
behavior suggests that Jacob is just the target of a witch-hunt.

> You want to humiliate him.  It is being a public lynching, real moral
> harassment.

Indeed. I'm wondering whether this is one of the Tor haters, leveraging
the situation to amplify the grief. Maybe even playing some Tor devs.

> Sorry, you are not being a victim.  Now, in this exact moment, you are
> acting just exactly like the people you said that were wrong and it is
> really disgusting.
>
> **  Transparency and coherence, please.  **
>
> I am an old grumpy lady with a pretty strong flu and an even more terrible
> English, really trying to read everything you post here.  I think I deserve
> a bit more of logic and respect, please.  This thing you are doing is
> really offensive not just for Jake, but for my poor neurons too!  :((((

It's cool to encounter another sane adult :)