Re: [tor-talk] Has anyone HEARD from IOError since his last tweet?

Hi Anthony.

I am really worried about Jake and contacted some friends in common
yesterday and today.  I had no news until now.

I really don't know if he is receiving my messages or reading them and I
tried to contact some CCC friends, but I don't know if he is in Berlin or
not.

He is, probably, very stressed and confused in this moment.  Jake has much
more scars in his soul than he usually exposes in public and I know very
well how hard can be living with deep pain.  I don't know if God exists or
not, but I am sincerely praying for him.

Cecilia