Re: [tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

It's sorta disgusting to see the creep defenders come out in force on this list - especially the ones who talk big about anti-establishment stuff and post anonymously from privacy friendly ISPs who suddenly and magically have decided to start proclaiming their love for the rule of law and the need to stay silent until "real proof and evidence is provided". How convenient.

The only sorta good thing is that our little community here appears to mirror the tech community at large when it comes to handling claims regarding abusive personalities and harassment. The behavior exhibited here is the norm, not the exception, minus the tor-specific caveat that everything here, always, is a government conspiracy in some way shape or form.

Got my fingers crossed that the more sensible and rational members of this list are staying silent as they often do when the oddballs come to play.

My $.02 of course since everyone else has been so free with theirs