Re: [tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

On Tue, 07 Jun 2016 03:09:14 +0300
ja.talk <ja.talk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Appelbaum told Shepard in a bar in
> front of another colleague that he was going to have sex with her,
> using a misogynistic phrase.

	Wow! a 'misogynistic' phrase. That is no doubt a terrible crime
	against humanity. Or perhaps it's the kind of thought crime
	that feminazi scumbags care about...

> In late 2014, she says he aggressively
> snatched a phone out of her hands at a hacker conference.

	Ah, that is no doubt a very serious, violent crime.

	'phone snatching'

	I wonder if the same people who whine about 'phone snatching'
	have any objection to, say, the americunt state taxing people
	and jailing and murdering dissenters?

> The scandalâs implications could go well beyond the Tor Project,
> which maintains the highly-regarded Tor anonymity software.

	Highly regarded as honeypot.

> It also
> highlights the broader hacker communityâs long-running problem with
> sexism and sexual harassment.

	The self parody here is just too much.

> Torâs executive director Steele, meanwhile, urged in her note about
> Appelbaum that anyone who thinks they may be a victim of criminal
> behavior should talk to law enforcement.

	To her credit, she said the opposite

	" We recognize that many people in the information security and
	Internet freedom communities don't necessarily trust law
	enforcement. We encourage those people to seek advice from
	people they trust,"

	looks like this greenberg is a pretty stupid liar.