Re: [tor-talk] RIP Tor

On 2016-06-07 02:35, aaa@xxxxxxx wrote:
First they fall for the social justice meme thinking it's a force for good.
Then they allow the project to be infiltrated by the blue haired
problem glasses brigade.
Then they start modifying their community guidelines to appease their
new members, probably under the guise that it's to prevent evil sexist
MRAs from "harassing" (read: disagreeing with) their new SJW friends.
Then the SJWs decide prominent members of the project need to be cyber
lynched so they can take over.
"Jacob once farted in the same elevator as me, it was literally rape!
#FireHimOrTorIsRapists"
"Jacob once disagreed with me, it was a legitimate death threat that
made me fear for my life! #FireHimOrTorWantsToKillAllWomen"
"He once mentioned playing a video game, I knew he was a gamergater!
Damn misogynist hates women! #KillAllWhiteMen"
Then Tor loses their best spokesman.
The SJWs and their friends fill the now empty jobs and repeat the
process until they're the only ones with power over the project.
Then Tor dies, since the only "work" that gets done is virtue
signalling on Twitter.

It's only a matter of time before they eat Nick or Roger.

RIP Jacob.
RIP Tor.

Usually I get a lot of schadenfreude from watching idiots destroy
themselves like this, but Tor is close to my heart so I'm quite sad.
The NSA has won.
I'm unsure how "Tor" has in anyway died. The network is still secure. They only thing that happened is that a former member of the Tor Project has bad publicity. I'm unsure how that makes Tor dead.
--
Not Friendly