Re: [tor-talk] Sorry Jake I know you are innocent

Oh, Mirimir...  Sorry, I was so happy...  Meh!  :(((

Don't care so much about me, my dear.  If I am not wrong, at least, one
person using that account already know me in person and has all my personal
contacts.

Well, in next life, if it really exists, I will close better my mouth, my
legs and my heart, haha!!  ;)