Re: [tor-talk] Bittorrent starting to move entirely within anonymous overlay nets

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:52 PM grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

> # Putting the "Tor" back in Torrent
> https://gist.github.com/obvio171/addb26214a8c159f84a8

Code, or it didn't happen. We have ideas up the wazoo. What we lack are
practical, usable implementations. I would really love to see this, but
there are any number of people who have already figured this out on their
own and don't need some non-programmer (I'm assuming, since this appears to
be just an idea and not even a design doc being put out for review) telling
them what they need to do.