Re: [tor-talk] Can we have less of Jacob Appelbaum here, please?

Agreed Mirimir, it is VERY difficult to avoid or ignore talking about
someone who at the time of there collaboration with the tor project was
allegedly involved in some type of "sexual misconduct".

Just for the record:
Actually I asked 5 days ago, on this list, I asked with all due respect
if we could "just move on to other topics" the reason was because I
thought all the comments that were being made were out of line and not
very constructive. Why did no one follow suite then? How convenient now
that all the Appelbaum bashing has taken place, the real facts come out
they are all now tired.

I just ignored much of it. If someone else is tired the might be lazy
for simply filtering or just deleting threads they do not like, another
option is that they could also just unsubscribe and go to sleep.

Mirimir: