Re: [tor-talk] Tor-Friendly Two-Factor Authentication?

Let me awnser this for u:) use pgp , if c alot of ppl that use Googles stuff but all gets send back to Google so i wouldnt want them to get my data, github.com/flipchan/blogger i created 2factor so if the usr got a pgp fingerprint it will be redirected to 2factor.html after login ,then u generate a code(string of chars) and encrypt it with X users fingerprint and give it 2min to decrypt ,thats pgp :)

Scott Arciszewski <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev: (11 juni 2016 03:58:16 CEST)