Re: [tor-talk] Tor-Friendly Two-Factor Authentication?

As far as I know, to implement 2 factor authentication in terms of the
codes that many websites have, the only thing you need is to generate
random numbers coming from seed that the webpage/bank you want to
authenticate to know. This simple setup by no means need to be privacy
invading.

tor_talk@xxxxxxxx:

--
http://tornews3zbdhuan5.onion