Re: [tor-talk] 2 more people publicly allege sexual misconduct by Jacob Appelbaum

Hi Robert!

Sorry, it was a little bit harsh in this specific case, because I was
sincerely asking for donations of clothes for poor homeless people.

You can make searches in Brazilian newspapers and news sites, if you don't
believe in me.  A North-American guy thought I was joking because "Brazil
is a tropycal country", aff...  :(((

I am tired of being hated just for being Jake's friend and I am tired of
being loved just for being Jake's friend, my dear.  I am much more than his
friend and I need a little of time just for follow my own dreams of a
better world or I will die in a cold world exactly like all these homeless
people, Robert.

Sorry if I upset you.  I apologize for it.  I am a little blue now, but not
because I am sad.  I think cold water made my fingers completely blue,
ugh!  o.O

I love the blue color, but not in this way!  :(((

Warm hugs, take care!  :*

Cecilia