Re: [tor-talk] Only nine of the 29 Windows VPN clients that I tested didn't leak

Hello grarpamp, mirmir

Speaking of, there is this website:
http://ipleak.com/

If you go to Proxy/VPN in the left menu it will show you some info
related to vpn usage detected.

In my latest firefox it says:

First seen 	2016/06/16 16:47:04
Last update 	2016/06/16 16:47:04
Total flows 	1
Detected OS 	Windows 7 or 8
HTTP software	Firefox 10.x or newer (ID seems legit)
MTU 	        1406
Network link 	OpenVPN TCP bs64 SHA1 lzo
Language 	English
Distance 	11

Where I use exactly OpenVPN in TCP mode. In Tor Browser this is not
detected.

I am not sure how reliable is this tool, but what's the trick in normal
firefox to disable this so that networking info is not revealed any
more? How is this information gather by this website?