Re: [tor-talk] Question for those who say "Tor is pwned"

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 06:52:17PM -0500, Anthony Papillion wrote:
> > http://www.ohmygodel.com/publications/usersrouted-ccs13.pdf
>
> So basically you're saying that Tor is actually pretty darn secure if
> you don't use it every single time you connect to the Internet or for
> extended periods of time?

If you want to read a lot more on this topic -- including how Tor's
design changed in response and how it still needs to change -- check
out the blog post here:

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/improving-tors-anonymity-changing-guard-parameters

(Also, yes, this mailing list has gotten out of control. We are all
distracted doing more urgent things, but I think we should soon find
the time anyway to proceed to the "clean up our lists" plan.)

--Roger