[tor-talk] Tor... patented?

Voce Syverson:
> I invented onion
> routing (with David and Michael) and designed Tor (with Roger and
> Nick).
> I believe we invented the design of a network that utilizes
> layers of public-key crypto to lay a cryptographic circuit over which
> data can be passed bidirectionally. We did get a patent on that, for
> whatever that's worth.

Can someone publish...

1) a list of patent numbers present in Tor as implemented
in git master, as well as in any prior release of Tor proper,
and any of its coded and released progenitors.

2) a separate list of patent numbers for any related research
by the aforementioned principals, their contemporaries and
research / development partners, employers, employees,
the NRL, USGOV, etc as it may relate to onion routing, Tor,
or other work within the overall historical lineage leading to
Tor as it is known today.

Include with such lists
1) any existing licensing terms
2) a list of any licensees