Re: [tor-talk] Recent news stories regarding Tor

On 2016-06-30 01:49, Mirimir wrote:
On 06/29/2016 01:14 PM, Allen wrote:

If it were up to me, I would vote at this point to ban grarpamp from this list for at least a month for keeping this topic alive. While being a frequent contributor may have its privileges, the line has been crossed.

So make your own ban list.  It's trivially easy to send anything from
grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx straight to the trash can.

It would be even easier for me to unsubscribe from the tor-talk list, which
I'm close to doing, and I'm sure a lot of people have already done

Well hey, it's probably not going to be around for much longer, anyway.

It is one thing understanding how conversations and ideas are shaped on mailing lists, and a different ballgame bringing censorship into the picture.

Best,
Cicada.