Re: exit node only server

This is where I get to thinking that a balancing act between client use and exit use should have been designed in, much like the tit-for-tat algorithm built into bittorrent. Sure, anybody can build their own app to cheat the protocol, but the majority will just install what's easiest to find, provided it works for them.

Having users provide exit nodes by default would certainly have improved availability of the lean resources we seem to be suffering from now.

--
Nato Welch
nate@xxxxxxxxx