Re: disappearing nodes

And...tor has crashed a couple times without me noticing for a day or two. I haven't written any script to automagickally restart it.

-Jeff

My Tor crashes at least twice a day because of insufficient memory. I admit that 128 MB ram for a linux machine is not exactly ideal, but at least tor should have an internal mechanism to check how much memory it consumes and not crash otherwise...