Re: disappearing nodes

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 12:16:18PM +0200, Giorgos Pallas wrote:
> My Tor crashes at least twice a day because of insufficient memory. I
> admit that 128 MB ram for a linux machine is not exactly ideal, but at
> least tor should have an internal mechanism to check how much memory it
> consumes and not crash otherwise...

Hi Giorgos. Have you tried cvs tor? Now that we've switched to pthreads
(when they're available), we ought to be much more friendly memory-wise.
If you're still having problems even with cvs, that would be good to
know. :)

(We will hopefully have a tarball out for the first attempt in the
0.1.0 series in a few days, so if you don't want to mess with cvs,
you can wait for it.)

Thanks,
--Roger