TorButton: error and slovenian translation

Hi,

> The extension also includes a button which the user can add to the toolbar.  It
Extension works just great, but I have found a little error.

If I add a button to the toolbar, button label is "Turn Tor on/off".
When I press to button, label changes to "Enable Tor". And when I click
torbutton again, label is still "Enable Tor".

But I have prepared slovenian translation (localisation) of your
extension. I don't know how to programm extensions, but I took a look to
some examples and here is the extension:
http://matthai.owca.info/torbutton-1.0-sl-SI.xpi

Maybe you can download it and include to your official package.

Bye, Matej