Re: Potential suspect behavior?

Hi again, just forget to tell one more important thing, that is:

When checking my Tor IP against some http IP checkers (such as
www.whatismyip.com and similar), it give an IP that´s not my real
and that is OK.

Then I checking my Tor IP against another IP checker that is https
and get another IP that´s not my real, probably also OK.

Then get back to the first http IP checker and hit Reload and the
first IP shows up as before.

Then get to the https IP checker again and get the other IP again.

The conclusion of this will be that Tor switch between different
exit nodes for http respectively https connections. Correct?

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different?