From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott Squires
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:59 PM
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Update: Torbutton 1.0.1

Announcing Torbutton 1.0.1
http://zargon.hobbesnet.org/~squires/torbutton/torbutton-1.0.1.xpi

  * bugfix: toolbar button tooltips now display the correct status
  * bugfix: set socks5 proxy to tor port (9050) instead of privoxy (8118)
  * bugfix: allow user to change proxy exclusion list ("no proxy for")
  * new: added compatibility with firefox 1.0 and 0.9
  * new: use socks_remote_dns on firefox versions that have it
  * new: added update functionality through the extensions manager
  * new: added preference: display statusbar panel (yes/no)