Re: Update: Torbutton 1.0.1

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 01:59:13PM -0600, Scott Squires wrote:
> Announcing Torbutton 1.0.1
> http://zargon.hobbesnet.org/~squires/torbutton/torbutton-1.0.1.xpi

This is great. I just installed it on Firefox 1.0.x and it seems
to work fine. Even though the interface is really simple, though,
it probably wants a page of documentation somewhere. Maybe a FAQ:

Q Is there anything to the interface more than this "Tor Disabled" /
  "Tor Enabled" text that I can click? For example, a window with
  settings?

A No, that's the beauty of it. We tried to keep TorButton simple so
  it would just work.

Q I want to change my "No proxy for" line. Do you have a window for
  this, or do I edit my proxy preferences like normal, or what?

Q My Privoxy and/or Tor run on non-standard ports. Do you support this?

Q What is this about "socks_remote_dns"?

Q I want to use Firefox 1.5 and socks_remote_dns and cut privoxy
  out of the loop. Do you support this?

--Roger