Re: Freegate creator Bill Xia attacked by Chinese agents!!!

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 06:17:34AM -0800, Anothony Georgeo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I live on the South Eastern Coast of the US and I was
> watching the news last night when I saw a report about
> a home invasion of Mr. Xia.

Hi Anothony,

This is really terrible news.  I just met Mr. Xia a few weeks ago, and
of course I am concerned for him.  I looked for it online briefly but
could not find anything.  Can you provide more specific information
about where you heard this information?

Thanks,

Geoff