Re: Freegate creator Bill Xia attacked by Chinese agents!!!

BTW how about this, an exit node in China that I find some weeks
ago when checking exit nodes.
But how useful if the Chinese censorship apply on it...

ISP:    China Internet Network Information Center
City:   Beijing
Region:         22
Country:        China

(I´ve here ecluded it´s IP number, to not give away to easy one
for them to beat up next time)