[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tor server web page?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tor server web page?
- From: Brian C <brianwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:11:15 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:11:51 -0500
- In-reply-to: <20070222201734.GZ28224@sammy.net>
- References: <20070222201734.GZ28224@sammy.net>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Icedove 184.108.40.206 (X11/20061220)
Another example of what you're looking for:
Sam Creasey wrote:
> I know I've seen this discussed on here, and it's pretty much just a
> FAQ at this point, but somehow my google skills are failing me...
> Does anyone have a link to some example text to reply to HTTP queries
> for the / page of an ip which runs *only* a tor exit server? (http://torserver/)
> Something along the lines of "Any traffic you've seen from this IP was
> generated by a tor server. there is nothing to see here."
> -- Sam