Re: Building tracking system to nab Tor pedophiles

Heheh, well speaking of dreaming big, while both what you and Jason
Edwards said are great goals to have, I think we shouldn't get
distracted from "stopping the bleeding" now with a few sentences right
up front while something more elaborate is devised (or a volunteer
steps up).

The problem is if it isn't right on the download page and translated
into most languages, people will just assume they are good to go
without bothering to read the FAQ until something breaks (as Jason
pointed out). I also fall into this category with most software (even
stuff I develop for ;).

Hear, hear!

-James