Re: Tor + Hushmail?

Firewall all outbound traffic from your workstation except for that
reaching the Tor server. Enable Java and Javascript in your browser.
There is a still a possibility of internal address leakage (from the Java
applet calling the socket APIs), but your external address should not be
visible to hushmail.com.

Keep in mind that even after you create an account, you still need to have
Java and Javascript enabled to access your email. You might want to pick
a different mail provider and just manually PGP and paste your messages
into the web form.

-HD