Re: Not enough networkstatus documents to launch requests

On 3/14/07, Dr. Death <drdeath@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]

I left tor run for one day. and it keep repeating the same message. I can ping the directory server.

also I'am running "tor" fine on other linux and windows box's on the same network.

[snip]

Just to rule out the most obvious reason - are there any firewall
rules on your FreeBSD host that might selectively drop outgoing and/or
incoming packets, e.g. by port or by IP address block?

- John