Re: Tor server crashes on a Linksys WRT54GL

Hi Roger

The WRT54GL has about 16MB RAM. I was using an OpenWRT package of TOR version,
0.1.0.17. There is no gcc etc. on the box, and I doubt whether the thing
could be compiled on it: will TOR run on such as puny system?

Thanks for the tips about bandwidth changes. If I ever get this thing working,
I could donate more bandwidth when I ought be sleeping...

BTW nmap can scan higher port nos if you set with a port range (-p1-65535 )
but I take your point about netstat (on the box itself).

Thanks for the tips

Mark

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 08:20, Roger Dingledine (Roger Dingledine
<arma@xxxxxxx>) may have written:

--
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Mark Furner, PhD