Re[2]: Ultimate solution

Michael,

Well that sounds good in theory, and admittedly I don't know enough
about scripting languages to say it can't be done. But it does occur
to me that the SM would have to be very intelligent to know that the
harmless X, Y, and Z parts of the script form a dangerous whole. I
think that starts entering into heuristics. Surely someone here knows
way more about this and will comment. I would love to see such a tool.

Regards,
Steve