Re: Ultimate solution

On Mon, 2007-26-03 at 12:47 -0400, Paul Syverson wrote:

> Yes. I understand what you mean now. But you are misusing 'secure' by
> saying something is not secure if it is not confidential. As an
> imperfect analogy, people sometimes say "home computer" when they are
> really only counting it as a computer if it's a wintel box.
>
> -Paul

True, I realized that I probably would have avoided a lot of confusion
by choosing more specific terminology. "Secure" is a relative term like
"big" where, to use your example "confidential" describes a much more
specific condition. I shall endevour in the future to stick to more
accurate terms.

thanks, for bringing it up. I appreciate the input.

Take Care,
Freemor

------

Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxx>
Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail has been digitally signed with GnuPG