Re[2]: Ultimate solution

Well it is possible, but as was stated before I don't think that
active content is the culprit.

It would work like this: Tor button is on automatically, meaning tor
is selected. In this mode noscript preferences are locked to global
deny. When Tor button is off, noscript prefs are unlocked, but block
by default.

As I said it is possible, but when you treat the user like a child it
is going to be an issue to get them to keep using it.

Regards,
Arrakis