[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Please RTM!...Re: Please don't recommend Tor Button!
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Please RTM!...Re: Please don't recommend Tor Button!
- From: light zoo <lightzook@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:01:01 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=YMrFt5GCAPgfocTryJDzKSNHeG9vLTOQ54zE2HAbiVd4QcN3Yl5ZgEuKouccbg/nhkXl4tfH5cdGXRD/5F3QBuze2Y+AcJ0lDzpWnAKsyufguU+plTsdiILwkU86WUc+WU5e0IfeTmvI78qn6AGyQF8/Zh1rOU4fBEOfntiRHDc=;
- In-reply-to: <20070328200613.155fca41@localhost>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is that a guess or did you actually verify that?
> If you did, which Firefox version were you using?
No it was not a guess, I was misinformed and so it
seems were others...I guess that's what I deserve for
just accepting information and not verifying it
It looks like you are correct, port zero means no
proxy is used
I appologize for dismissing this issue without first
verifying it myself.
So TorButton needs an update it seems after all. I
think Mike Perry is working on some other stuff with
TorButton so maybe he can correct this while he's at
8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.