Re: tor memory leak under Ubuntu 6.06

Hello,

thanks for all the help!

Tor has no memory leak on my server.

I reduced the band width settings from 200KB/400KB to this:

BandwidthRate 100 KB
BandwidthBurst 200 KB

and Tor uses around 90 MB of memory and is now running
stable since 5 days:
28039 debian-t  16   0  107m  88m 7380 S    4  4.4 200:31.26 tor

If I want to run tor with higher BandwidthRate (attracting more users,
as Dominik explains below), then I have to rent a server with more
memory.

Dietrich