Re: Defeat Exit Node Sniffing?

Gmail with SSL is by default is a more secure webmail provider than Hotmail.
It appears to have a failure mode that is less than desirable when an
active attacker decides to mangle packets.

All someone would have to do to force non-ssl is:
Send TCP reset packets for any connection to port 443. Eventually, a
user will cease his attempts at trying the SSL version of the webmail
service. If he persists, he'll have to login without SSL. Oh no! You
have his cookies and probably his unhashed password!

Basically the implications are endless.

I guess I could just disable persistent cookies HEH